Search

Wednesday, April 18

MAKEUP TUTORIAL | 80's Makeup feat. NYX



Hello!
I'm excited to be able to post another tutorial up! The first challenge for NYX's Face Awards is an 80's Look. My inspirations were from Boy George, Grace Jones, and Michael Jackson. Can you tell? Please vote for me if you like it! You can vote 3 times a day from April 19-23. Please help share and spread the word! I have been mia for quite some time and could really use the help from all of you to make it to the next round.



Inspirations



Boy George



Michael Jackson



Grace Jones


...




HOW TO VOTE
Register HERE at NYXfaceawards.com starting April 19 
They require registration for spam and cheating purposes



All NYX Products Used

Eyes / Brows
Eyeshadow – Hot Pink, Mellow Yellow, Summer Green
Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk, Rocky Mountain Green, Purple
Waterproof Eye Liner – Purple Blaze, Green Papaya, Black
Glitter Eye Liner – Crystal Gun Metal
Liquid Eye Liner – Extreme Purple
Eye Shadow Trio – Purple/Deep Purple/Prune
Royal Purple Lashes
Glitter Cream Pallet – Paradise (gold)

Cheeks.
Waterproof Eye Liner – Pink
Eyeshadow Trio – Purple
Waterproof Eye Liner – Pink

Lips.
Jumbo Lip Pencil – Chaos
Matte Lipstick – Indie Flick
Jumbo Eye Pencil – Milk
Eye Shadow – Mellow Yellow
Glitter Cream Pallet – Paradise (gold)









And here's the lover glaring at me. I didn't know he was doing that hahaha!

*I drove all this way...to watch you put on MAKEUP D: ?!*

Thank you for your patience lol




WATCH TUTORIAL



What do you think? Let me know!

xoxo
B


4 comments:

  1. Love your hair like that! Please blog, vlog and youtube more :) I discovered your youtube-channel 6 months ago and I was so happy to see you were back (your straight hair with volume video was kind of a rescue!) ... Now I've been checking every day to see if you posted anything new! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Wow.

    http://whatiwould.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Solotica Quartzo Lenses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...