Search

Monday, November 26

Our 1st Thanksgiving

Our 1st Thanksgiving!
...ALONE =( 

We were going to go up to Maryland again but then we realized it was just too much driving for the moment. We were up there only a week ago anyway and that 12 hour drive is not a joke! Alone, yes but we had fun cooking and bickering all day. I also was able to dye my hair in the meantime haha.


Breakfast
Apple Strudel Pancakes *deliiiiicious!*
I thought I'd be romantic for myself. That heart shaped pancake was made by me FOR me. O yeah. 



Our Cajun butterball flavored turkey from Archer Farms. It was SO moist and tender!! 
I got mad he started carving it before I could take a picture of it.

Tukey. Baked Macaroni. Green Bean Casserole. Buttery buiscuits. Pumpkin pie. Gravy. 
Stuffing. Sweet Potato. Deviled eggs. Sauerkraut (ekh not my thing)

We were missing cranberry chutney. 
I realized that I had whole real cranberry's in the fridge later that evening haha. Dang it!

We are both so thankful for this food, our jobs, families, and each other! 

I should have married rich. Here's my homeless hubby.

He's waiting in line at Best Buy for a TV that he was not going to get HAHA
I told him but he wouldn't listen...

AND while cooking for hours I was dying my hair as well. It turned out SO vibrant!  

Curls aren't fresh, they've been in there for 13+ hours.

What do you think? Would you ever go purple? 

I hope you had a blessed and enjoyable Thanksgiving! 

xoxo
B

2 comments:

  1. That's a daring thing to do, but I love how it give's off two shades of purple as well! How did you do it!?

    -Gowry
    glowbygowry.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cming out more like violet thn purple........ bt love it anyways... hope u both had a blessed thanksgiving ....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...