Search

Thursday, May 30

CURRENT FAVORITES




1. Micheal Todd Charcoal Detox BUY HERE
This is my second bottle of this cleanser. I rarely give cleansers a second chance because I'm so curious about all the other cleansers out there. This ain't bad! Never made me breakout :) 





2. Cinderella perfume 'So This Is Love' by Sephora -limited edition-
The notes are fresh aldehydes, plumeria, dewy hyacinth, tuberose, sheer jasmine, solar accord,  musks, plum, creamy woodsThe perfume is supposed to be romantic, light, delicate and I agree! I don't think I'll be using this a lot however only because I want to collect all the Disney princesses from this Sephora collection. 



3. Buxom Stay There Eyeshadow in 
Golden Retriever BUY HERE
It is a shimmer copper color that looks beautiful even just by itself. I've used it without any primer and it still stays on great! I love this shade. This has my my go-to quick and easy eyeshadow look lately. 


4. Milani Minerals Sweet Rose blush 
-available at most drugstores-
I love this blush! It's one of my most used because it's not super bright but gives a nice sweet rosy glow that isn't overbearing and looks natural. I use this more than all my MAC and NARS blushes! There is no shimmer in this and applies very smooth and not too powdery or chalky at all. 





5. Luxaddiction Cell Phone Case #447 
I like bling ok. Lots and LOTS of bling! So this is perfect. I just thought it was gorgeous and it is built quite well! No missing gems yet! I'm lovin the rose gold trend so I went with it. They have sales and they customize your case too for the same price! 



6. Bracelet from Burlington Coat Factory 
-sold in stores only-
I don't have a pic of it sorry but it's in my video! 
It's a gold faux leather bracelet with a gold chain on it. It fits my wrist perfectly and matches sooo many outfits so I had to get it :)



FAILS
Check the video out for my current fails :) I also introduce my twins to you in it!!




What I'm Wearing In The Video



Eyes
Naked 2 Palette - Verve, Bootycall, Busted, Toasted eyeliner
MAC- Carbon eyeshadow 
LORAC Front Of The Line - Black eyeliner 


Lips
Sephora - Crush lipstick
Make Up For Ever - 15 lipstick
Make Up For Ever - 10C lipliner


Cheeks
Milani - Sweet Rose blush


Nails
Illamasqua - Nomad
Nails INC - Chelsea Square 





XOXO,
B


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...