Search

Tuesday, July 16

MAKEUP TUTORIAL | Music Festival

This is a look I would do if I were going to a Summer Music Festival! 
I wish I had one to go to :( 


I'm an Aquarius so I sort of designed it with happy summer 
colors and something that would match my personality.








EYES
UDDP
UD Shag
Lorac Pro Palette Nude, Sable Taupe, Expresso
Stila turquoise liquid liner
Lorac PRO Black liquid liner
Red Cherry Lashes
MUFE Aqua Cream 21
NYX Irises, Summer Green
UD Adore
UD Covet 24/7 liner
UD Perversion 24/7 liner

FACE
Revlon photoready foundation
Revlon Nearly Naked powder
MAC Pink Swoon blush
Jane bronzer

LIPS
NYX chaos Jumbo lip pencil
Revlon Sweet Tart lip butter
Smashbox Melondrama




Hope you enjoyed 




XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...