Search

Friday, March 29

FOOD | Easter Egg Cupcakes

I made these cupcakes for Easter!

The Cupcakes
Box mix for white cake with fluffy white frosting on top. Yum! For the pastel green frosting I mixed about 1/3 of a packet of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations in Mint Chocolate chip. It made the frosting very smooth and soft from all the stirring. 

Garnish
I was going to use coconut shavings for the nests but changed my mind and used Baker's semi-sweet chocolate instead and chopped them up into little slivers. The white cupcakes have a sprinkle of coconut shavings. The eggs are solid milk  chocolate Cadbury Mini Eggs. I was looking for malted milk eggs but I couldn't find any at my Target. I think the malted eggs would taste better because whatever dye Cadbury used for the shell does not taste that great. 






Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it  




XOXO
B

2 comments:

  1. Is it sad that I check every few days to see if you've written a new post? lol. Thanks again for all the stuff B!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...