Search

Friday, March 1

TASTY TRAVELS | Marietta Diner

306 Cobb Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060
770-423-9390
Open 24/7
$$ 



"IT'S DINER TIME"
As Seen On Food Network 

Looks like a big 'ol shiny metallic diner from the outside and turns into the fanciest diner I've ever been to on the inside. The whole atmosphere changes. All the waiters and waitresses are uniformed, they ask you if you would like a booth or a table, the whole sha-bang! Diners are usually simple family owned businesses with homemade recipes. Maybe back in the day it was but Marietta Diner definitely is not that anymore. Being featured on Food Network's Diners, Dive-Ins and Dives did this diner a huge boost in business, I'm sure. I'm glad for them and I love that they used the money to good use because the place is lovely, the staff is nice, and they DO NOT skimp on their foods one bit! You get twice as much as you paid for. I've been to some diners, not too many, and this one is quite impressive. I want to go back there again and again til I have a taste of some more of their foods! Their menu is never ending and their desserts alone are good enough a reason to come here. 





Order
-Spanakopita (Greek spinach pie) 
-A bbq burger (it's not on their online menu)
-Greek salad
-Onion rings
-Coleslaw
-Chicken Noodle Soup
-Fries
-2 coffees
-Cannoli cake
-Tres Leches White cake

Our total was roughly $22 before coffee and cake.




Everything was delicious but we had to put it away to make room for dessert!
They have cakes, pies, cookies, pastries, tarts, milkshakes, and cheesecakes. 
Can you say variety?

YUM!




The cakes are a little over $7 a slice and every penny is worth it.
Marietta Diner puts Cheesecake Factory to shame in price, taste, and quality.
I ate my cake for 2 days. 



I didn't eat a single thing that I did not love. I'm afraid I might get addicted to their sweets because I want to try them all! Like I mentioned earlier you get MORE than you paid for. The portions were HUGE. My Greek dish was only a little over $10 and the spinach pie was bigger than my hand. We were both able to take home food and have enough for another meal. They are open all day everyday and serve breakfast foods all day. Their menu has Italian, Seafood, and Greek from what I saw. The price isn't bad either and naturally they go up for seafood. If you are in the area or are driving by, I would highly recommend you stop and try this place out! 



XOXO
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...