Search

Sunday, January 19

REVIEW | Influenster Jolly VoxBox


This is my very 1st VoxBox from Influenster!




I'm pretty happy with everything I received. 
They are all brands that I already use so getting freebies from them is awesome!




Mini Ducklings


Who doesn't need duck tape? There are a gazillion and one uses for it! I don't like the print at all, it's a bit too psychedelic for me but I did use it. I used it on a faucet pipe lol and then painted it white to match it. The pipe doesn't have a noticeable leak or anything but sometimes I find a few drops of dried water below it and it makes me paranoid of mold...sooo yeah. Hey, don't judge.


Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer


I love love love this in the shade Luna! I had never tried Rimmel's Show Off line so I'm very excited I got to try this. If you don't like bright bold opaque colors then this is not for you. Being a makeup artist opacity is the way to go because you can always sheer it down. It isn't long lasting and the shine does go away within 15 minutes but I still really like this lip lacquer. I am sold on trying out other colors! Check out my full review HERE.


NYC HD Color Trio


NYC was one of the first makeup brands I ever used so they have a special place in my heart. As far as quality goes it's usually what you pay for but a lot of their items are worth more and comparable to brands that cost significantly more. I did not like this color trio. Being a medium tone complexion these shades did not show up on me. The texture was smooth but powdery at the same time because it crumbled very easily. It is good for natural looks or if you like the simple look for work. Definitely use a primer with this one.

Puffs


I was so glad I got this! It's flu season and everyone at work around me has been getting sick! I haven't used the packet I received but trust me I have used Puffs before and they are nice and soft on your raw sneezing lil nose.


Skinny Cow



If you have never tried Skinny Cow's candy bars and chocolates you are missing out! These peanut butter flavored chocolate bars and their wafers are some of my favorite chocolates. I know I didn't get the wafers but let me tell you, they taste better than KitKats! I don't count calories and these didn't last long.


Thank You Influenster for sending me this box of goodies! I really enjoyed trying out all the items. 





XOXO
B


All items were sent as samples for promotional consideration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...