Search

Sunday, March 23

REVIEW | Influenster J'Adore VoxBox

This was a really cute VoxBox! 
If it was sent before Valentines Day it would've been even MORE perfect.

\



Hershey's Milk Chocolate kisses
I shared these with my co-workers! They were mad because they couldn't stop eating it, lol.


Rose Tea
I got the flavors Creme Caramel and Lemon Chiffon. They actually did have a light caramel and lemon flavor! I think the tea was pretty good. My prefer teas that detoxify but this is pretty high on a scale of taste.

Kiss Lashes
These are great for everyday wear. They look very natural! Click HERE for a complete review + pics.

John Frieda Frizz Ease
I already have straight hair but it's more on the frizzy side. I have scraggly hair near the bottom and around my face. It just likes to do some waves here and there. Click HERE for a complete review to see if it really does work to keep hair nice and smooth for 3 whole days!


Boots Botanic Clay Mask
This is a wonderful face mask. It really is! It's not very thick, goes on smooth, and you only need a thin application. It dries fast and it helps with shine control as well as keeping breakouts to a minimum. I had to do a full review because I think it's so great it deserved one! I've never even heard of anyone talking about it so thank you Influenster and Boots for letting me try this mask! I loved it. Click HERE for a complete review.

Vaseline Spray Lotion
Why didn't I get one? lol. He loved it. I've used it too of course (hehe) and it works pretty good. I do feel like I'm wasting product if it doesn't touch my skin. My bathroom floor, carpet, bed sheets get moisturized along with my body. The concept is great though, just spray and go! It sinks in fast and doesn't leave a greasy layer.








All items were provided by Influenster as samples for review consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...